Sports Insurance Gives You Peace of MindSo You Can Focus on What’s Most Important to You
Get Sports Quote
League organizers, sports complex managers, board members, coaches, athletes, umpires, performers… regardless of the role you play in the sports or recreational event, you face some unique risks. Any moment, an accusation of negligence, abuse, neglect, or misconduct can be directed towards you along with a lawsuit.
In just a moment, your financial stability and security can suddenly crash down around you.
Read Move:: Best Sports Insurance Companies – Ball Are Life
With the tremendous risks that are present at athletic and recreational events, your financial well-being depends on how well you minimize risk and how protected you are for the times that risk becomes reality. That’s why sports & recreation insurance is so important.
Our Commitment to You: The Best Protection Available at The Lowest Price Possible.
SADLER & Company, Inc. has gone to the corners of the sports & recreation marketplace to find the best insurance policies available for the sports & recreation industry. But we didn’t stop there… we wanted to make sure our customers had exactly what they needed.
So we customized these policies – eliminating restrictive exclusions, adding key benefits, and adjusting terms where needed to ensure that the policies we have available for you provide the most complete coverage.
Then, we negotiated the lowest prices possible from these A-Rated insurance carriers… all so we could deliver fantastic value & protection at the best rate possible to you.
Read Move:: Best Sports Insurance Companies In America 2020
Ready to get started? Click here for sports & recreation insurance quotes or give us a call toll-free at 1-800-622-7370.
Why Choose SADLER for Your Sports & Recreation Insurance?
- Your protection is our single-minded focus. Our entire company was founded on and continues to be built on the passion to help sports and recreation organizations and their directors, officers, employees, and volunteers be protected against losing everything in a lawsuit.
- Our professional advice extends beyond your insurance needs. We have created simple, easy to implement risk management programs and guidelines. Our experienced, friendly team speaks daily with people just like you… answering questions and offering suggestions for minimizing and managing the risks you face.
- We make you the priority, providing exceptional service. 97% of our clients have given us an “A” in a recent survey that asked them to score us on the competitiveness of our prices, the level and quality of protection our policies offer, how prompt we respond to claims, and how quickly we issue paperwork.
- Coverage can be bound immediately. Our online system allows for instant quote, pay, and print within 5 minutes in most cases. This eliminates the delays that are inherent in any manual system.
- We work with any size organization… no one is “too small”. Some insurance companies penalize smaller organizations… but we work hard to make sure that ALL sports organizations, associations, teams, or leagues are treated fairly and get the same level of assistance from us as any other client would.
- We are experts in the sports insurance niche. We are the leaders in the industry for sports insurance. John Sadler, the president of Sadler & Company, is a specialist with over 26 years of experience; he is a speaker and author and is the national sports insurance and risk management faculty member for the Academy For Youth Sports Administrators (AYSA) which is a division of the National Alliance For Youth Sports (NAYS).
Common Sports Insurance Questions
What should be included in a sports insurance policy?
A solid and effective sports insurance policy should include General Liability, Accident Insurance, Directors & Officers Liability, Equipment Insurance, and Crime Insurance. In some cases, your sports organization or league will also need to carry a Commercial Auto Insurance, Property Insurance or other policies.
What should I “watch out” for when choosing a sports insurance policy?
Exclusions and limitations are the most worrisome factor for sports and recreation league insurance policies. Read the policy terms carefully to make sure that your policy doesn’t include exclusions for athletic participants, punitive damages, or sex abuse & molestation. These are important coverages and you should avoid these exclusions or seek to add a coverage “buyback”.
Read Move:: Best Sports Insurance Companies in America 2020
Additionally, check the policy limits for adequate per incident and aggregate coverage. If, for example, there is an incident in which many athletes are injured and significant medical bills will be incurred, you want to be sure that your policy allows for coverage in those types of scenarios.
Does Sadler & Company offer insurance that is customized for my organization or specialty?
We offer sports and recreation policies for dozens of specialty sports and recreation niches and organization types. Teams, Leagues & Associations, Tournaments and Events, Youth Sports Camps & Clinics, and more!
You can choose to find your policy by using one of the following methods:
- Browse the sports we write policies for and select a policy for your sport
- Browse the organization types that we have policies tailored for and select a policy for your organization type
- Browse the events & entertainment specialty niches we write policies for and select a policy for your niche
- Browse the health & fitness specialty niches we write policies for and select a policy for your niche
- Browse the custom associations we write policies for and select a policy for your association
- Browse all of our other sports & recreation policies to find one that applies to your niche
- Fill out our Get A Quote form to have someone contact you with more information
How long does it take to get insurance coverage?
In most cases, coverage can be issued instantly online. Your online application takes only a few minutes, and then you can print your proof of coverage documents and certificates for field owners. Click here for more info
See more lists of GenzVn.Net Best sports insurance companies best